Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:Very sound directing choices.

Have a feeling I will be disappointed with the emmy choices Thursday. :evil: Most are predicting Dinklage over Coster-Waldau and Michelle Fairley is considered a long shot.

Emilia Clarke being in the running over Maisie Williams is almost as maddening as Arkin being nominated over DiCaprio.
Dinklage over Coster-Waldau would be weird and Michelle not getting nominated... She just has to win, she was fantastic!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/17/game- ... -sherlock/
Mark Gatiss will appear in the fourth season of HBO’s Thrones. The British writer-producer-actor has written Doctor Who novels and episodes of the BBC cult classic, as well as acted on the long-running series (since 2007, he’s credited to three different roles on IMDB). In addition, Gatiss is the co-creator and co-star of another Brit-based favorite, Sherlock, where he plays Holmes’ dryly mysterious brother Mycroft. Now he’s booked on HBO’s fantasy hit next year.

On Thrones he will play …

Well, that’s something we cannot reveal. The Thrones team is keeping Gatiss’ role quiet. Maybe showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss will say more at their Comic-Con panel on Friday? Also, Sherlock is making its first-ever SDCC panel appearance on Thursday (I’m moderating) so maybe Gatiss will spill something then. EW.com will bring you full coverage of both events, plus we will stream our own interviews with the Thrones and Sherlock producers on the EW.com homepage.

Yes! Gatiss is amazing.

Sandy wrote:http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/07/17/game- ... -sherlock/
Mark Gatiss will appear in the fourth season of HBO’s Thrones. The British writer-producer-actor has written Doctor Who novels and episodes of the BBC cult classic, as well as acted on the long-running series (since 2007, he’s credited to three different roles on IMDB). In addition, Gatiss is the co-creator and co-star of another Brit-based favorite, Sherlock, where he plays Holmes’ dryly mysterious brother Mycroft. Now he’s booked on HBO’s fantasy hit next year.

On Thrones he will play …

Well, that’s something we cannot reveal. The Thrones team is keeping Gatiss’ role quiet. Maybe showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss will say more at their Comic-Con panel on Friday? Also, Sherlock is making its first-ever SDCC panel appearance on Thursday (I’m moderating) so maybe Gatiss will spill something then. EW.com will bring you full coverage of both events, plus we will stream our own interviews with the Thrones and Sherlock producers on the EW.com homepage.
Holy shit!! Def not Mace Tyrell.... ;)
Nomis1700 wrote:Michelle not getting nominated... She just has to win, she was fantastic!

Michelle Fairley IS Lady Catelyn. Her not receiving an emmy nom will be as big of a travesty as Bean not receiving one.

Emila Clarke got in but not Michelle Fairley :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Vs.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

Also no Coster-Waldau

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

oh god I'm sick.

:sick:
Last edited by Allstar on July 18th, 2013, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

What... the...

FUUUUCKK?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

bunch of blind casual watchers...smh.

Where were the trees when Clarke got nominated over Fairley? If your gods are real, if they're just, why is the world so full of injustice?

My fear here is that these shitty nominations will influence D and D to change the trajectory of the story to feature more Daenarys. She sucks on the show, and is only good in the books because you get to see her thoughts.

Just how in the fuck did Michelle Fairley not get nominated?

I have nothing against Emilia Clarke, but her Daenerys is so annoying that every time she's on-screen I feel the need to skip all of her scenes.

I thought Clarke's best performance was in the first season, in the second she got slightly less because her story in itself wasn't as good as in the first one (but better than in the book) and in the third season, her story was great but I thought she could've act better.
Don't let me be misunderstood, I love the Mother of Dragons, she should sit on the damn throne and rule, but I really wouldn't have got her nominated. It's so fucking fucked up that Fairley didn't got nominated. They can go fuck themselves, them bastards, have they got poop in their eyes? She was fantastic!