Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

If the big battle does take place at The Wall this season then I really fear that Ygritte will die. It would be a big loss for me, she is one of my favorites on the show. :cry:
This scene was so fucking great.

Durden wrote:
If the big battle does take place at The Wall this season then I really fear that Ygritte will die. It would be a big loss for me, she is one of my favorites on the show. :cry:
The Battle at the Wall will take place in Season 4.

Those who have been following the Season 3 shooting and post-production over at WinterIsComing.net and Westeros.org seem to be of the opinion that
the attack at Castle Black has been postponed to Season 4.

I liked the episode except for the ending.
Unless I'm missing something that will be said later on please don't spoil it for me but did Sam kill a white walker with a regular blade in the back? It just seemed so weak that that is how they decided to kill this huge "looming" threat in the show/series. Seriously? The ultimate badasses are killed by Sam like that? Again maybe I'm missing something.

Margaery got put in place by Cersei. :lol:

Headey rises.

PowerDump wrote:I liked the episode except for the ending.
Unless I'm missing something that will be said later on please don't spoil it for me but did Sam kill a white walker with a regular blade in the back? It just seemed so weak that that is how they decided to kill this huge "looming" threat in the show/series. Seriously? The ultimate badasses are killed by Sam like that? Again maybe I'm missing something.
Yeah it isn't just a regular blade. It was one of the dragonglass daggers that Sam found back in Season 2. It is one of the very few things that can kill a White Walker.

more episode spoilers-
They did a really great job with the Tyrion and Sansa wedding. The Stannis and Davos dungeon scene was spectacular. Ser Barristan is a boss. We finally got Sam the Slayer! :clap:
Dillane was the MVP of the episode. :thumbup:

Carice Van Houten was MVP of the ep. 8-)

Allstar wrote:Carice Van Houten was MVP of the ep. 8-)
Havent watched yet, but I am a big fan of her. Always thought she was overlooked.