Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Jungian wrote:
oracle86 wrote:So then what does
the Bastard
deserve?
Pardon me for not having read the books...
but which Bastard?
Cause the last time I checked, there are a lot of them in Westeros...
Bolton's bastard.

Peace wrote:
Jungian wrote:
:clap: I enjoy watching Theon getting what he deserves. Better than a swift medieval headless death penalty. Justice.
LOL wtf is wrong with you? Has Nolan taught you nothing with his Dark Knight films? :lol:
;)

Is it wrong to want Justice instead of a swift death? Bruce Wayne was a child born in privelige, blind as a bat and simply had to let go what he was doing and live his own life. That is one thing Nolan taught me. What did he teach you? 8-)

Jungian wrote:
Peace wrote:
LOL wtf is wrong with you? Has Nolan taught you nothing with his Dark Knight films? :lol:
;)

Is it wrong to want Justice instead of a swift death? Bruce Wayne was a child born in privelige, blind as a bat and simply had to let go what he was doing and live his own life. That is one thing Nolan taught me. What did he teach you? 8-)
What does Bruce tell Ra's about compassion?
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Jungian wrote:

Please ignore the troll.

Peace wrote:
Jungian wrote:

Ra's was ultimately suicidal for a "greater good", like Talia. I would not listen to him or his reasonings. But did Nolan come up with that? I dont think so. So what did Nolan teach you with his Batman trilogy?
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Please ignore the troll.
You seriously need to stfu when the grown ups are having a conversation. Peace keeps this interesting.
BroskiSabor wrote:
Jungian wrote:
Pardon me for not having read the books...
but which Bastard?
Cause the last time I checked, there are a lot of them in Westeros...
Bolton's bastard.
I think I was just spoiled a bit. But no matter. I would give the Bastard a medal!

My favourite conversation in this episode:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

:lol:

oracle86 wrote:My favourite conversation in this episode:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

This was probably my favorite Jon episode of the season so far. :thumbup:

oracle86 wrote:My favourite conversation in this episode:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

And when Ygritte said "Girls see a lot more blood than boys" she wasnt lying either. Sansa freaked out a bit her first time though, but for completely different reasons..

For me Jon is the least interesting character so far. The most interesting story-wise at the moment is Arya, but the most interesting as a personality is Tyrion and his henchman. Who do you think are the most interesting and boring characters, folks? I'm not trying to make this in to a poll, just interested in differing opinions and trying to gather those.(If anyone is interested in replying,,,)

Batfan175 wrote:The pointlessness of the torture is the point. We are witnessing the gradual destruction of a human being and we realize that that's what we wanted to happen to him last season and suddenly we find out that that's not what we wanted at all.
This is so true.

Batfan175 wrote:The pointlessness of the torture is the point. We are witnessing the gradual destruction of a human being and we realize that that's what we wanted to happen to him last season and suddenly we find out that that's not what we wanted at all.

You wanted him to be tortured. But you didnt ask for it to be shown to ya. This is perfect hypocricy.