Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the_red_ninja wrote:
hmmmm. I wonder if Stannis will hate Gendry or try to adopt him?
More like he'll just try to ignore him. A bastard is a bastard after all, even if he has king's blood. Only Ned Stark would raise a bastard in his own home. But let's wait and see. Melisandre needs him (or more accurately, his blood) for some purpose. Perhaps Stannis might become jealous?
Meanwhile, here is this week's Inside The Episode:

the_red_ninja wrote:
oracle86 wrote:
TBH, I'm not sure as they've changed it from the books. Atleast right now, Melisandre is the only one who knows. Maybe she might tell Stannis when she returns to Dragonstone next episode.
hmmmm. I wonder if Stannis will hate Gendry or try to adopt him?
Davos is gonna save his life before Melisandre tries to burn him

the_red_ninja wrote:
Micool wrote:
how many fucking times does ygritte gotta say "you know nothing jon snow" :facepalm:
lol you gotta tell that to Mr Martin.
yeah in Jon Snow's chapters, he thinks about that line a lot

It is kind of odd that one of the more sloppy episodes of the season was written by George RR.

Allstar wrote:It is kind of odd that one of the more sloppy episodes of the season was written by George RR.
How often does he write for TV shows?
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
Allstar wrote:It is kind of odd that one of the more sloppy episodes of the season was written by George RR.
He does 1 episode per season.

Peace wrote:
I believe he does one episode a season for GoT. As I'm almost caught up, Allstar's post dismays me.

Sandy wrote:
Peace wrote:
I believe he does one episode a season for GoT. As I'm almost caught up, Allstar's post dismays me.
Ah dude ignore Allstar. It was a decent episode. I was just trying to point out the dude doesn't write much for the small screen so give him a bit of a break ;)
Say Girl

Peace wrote:Ah dude ignore Allstar. It was a decent episode. I was just trying to point out the dude doesn't write much for the small screen so give him a bit of a break ;)
It is just a quibble lol. Some parts felt a bit disjointed.
The Theon scene dragged on way too long and should not of been there in the first place. The Robb scene also dragged. It was not the best paced episode. I actually thought episode 6 was perfect writing.

Allstar wrote:
Peace wrote:Ah dude ignore Allstar. It was a decent episode. I was just trying to point out the dude doesn't write much for the small screen so give him a bit of a break ;)
It is just a quibble lol. Some parts felt a bit disjointed.
The Theon scene dragged on way too long and should not of been there in the first place. The Robb scene also dragged. It was not the best paced episode. I actually thought episode 6 was perfect writing.
I agree with you there to be honest.
The Theon shit is getting old and harder to watch for several reasons, and that scene will Robb did drag a bit now that I think about it.
But overall a good episode. The end makes up for any wrong doings.
Say Girl