Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
For those looking for Season 2 on blu-ray on the 19th, Best Buy will have special packaging again (I'm guessing it is just another slipcover). This time it is Lannister and Greyjoy, count me in on Lannister.

PowerDump wrote:For those looking for Season 2 on blu-ray on the 19th, Best Buy will have special packaging again (I'm guessing it is just another slipcover). This time it is Lannister and Greyjoy, count me in on Lannister.
Same here. 8-) :ugeek:

'Game of Thrones' Author George R.R. Martin Inks Overall Deal With HBO
HBO is staying in business with George R. R. Martin.

The author behind the network's successful Game of Thrones series has signed a two-year overall deal that will keep him on as co-executive producer for an additional two years. Additionally, Martin will develop and produce other projects for HBO.

Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire book series serves as source material for Game of Thrones -- and going into the series third season, he has twice penned scripts for the drama.

Averaging shy of only True Blood in ratings, Game of Thrones has been a smash for the network. The series averaged a gross audience north of 10.4 million viewers in its second season, with the 2012 finale drawing a record 4.2 million in its first play.

Martin is repped by WME. His longtime manager Vince Gerardis is attached to his HBO deal.

Game of Thrones returns to HBO on March 31.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... -rr-418542

:twothumbsup: :clap: :ugeek:

New history video from Season 2 BluRay: this one's about the Night's Watch and the Night's King. :tooexcited:

oracle86 wrote:New history video from Season 2 BluRay: this one's about the Night's Watch and the Night's King. :tooexcited:

I could listen to Rose Leslie's voice all day! :clap:

Oh, and they added two more vids:

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow. Night gathers and now my watch begins. :batman:

Just picked up the magazine winteriscoming.net did on Game of Thrones. :ugeek:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Just picked up the magazine winteriscoming.net did on Game of Thrones. :ugeek:
Congrats, dude! Let me know how good it is once you've finished reading it. :twothumbsup:

oracle86 wrote:
IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:Just picked up the magazine winteriscoming.net did on Game of Thrones. :ugeek:
Congrats, dude! Let me know how good it is once you've finished reading it. :twothumbsup:
Okay. I will probably read through it all tomorrow.

Also, Blu-ray.com gave Game of Thrones Season 2 a glowing review. Picture quality, audio quality, and extras all a perfect 5/5. :ugeek: :twothumbsup:

Screenshots-

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Game-of-T ... creenshots

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

Also, Blu-ray.com gave Game of Thrones Season 2 a glowing review. Picture quality, audio quality, and extras all a perfect 5/5. :ugeek: :twothumbsup:

Screenshots-

Doesn't surprise me, the first season was amazing in quality as well.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

Screenshots-