Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I bet they already have those considering many more episodes leaked a couple of years ago. I think there's only so much you can do up to a certain point. So no, I wouldn't say HBO is letting it happen.

Previous leaks were days or even weeks before the release.

First 4 eps of Season 5, The Door, Beyond the Wall... I have a good memory for this lol

These leaks are just pointless, they're all hours before the HD legal release. They just exist for assholes who want to spoil everything on social media

Not to be mean, but HBO outsources broadcasting of the show to third party companies throughout the world. These leaks originate from countries that don't really take copyright laws all that seriously.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:36 pm
Previous leaks were days or even weeks before the release.

First 4 eps of Season 5, The Door, Beyond the Wall... I have a good memory for this lol

These leaks are just pointless, they're all hours before the HD legal release. They just exist for assholes who want to spoil everything on social media
Those leaks came from screeners by people outside of HBO who leaked them, they corrected that by not sending out screeners anymore. These leaks are coming from HBO streaming services, so it’s completely their fault. On one hand it’s not a huge deal because it’s the day of the ep, on the other it’s really annoying, especially because it’s the final season.

i know we're killing time before the episode but could we have a less banal discussion than the semantics of the word "let"

-Vader

Like I said, I think there's only so much you can do. I figure that clears it.

Vader182 wrote:
May 5th, 2019, 5:47 pm
i know we're killing time before the episode but could we have a less banal discussion than the semantics of the word "let"

-Vader
Good idea.

excited for tonight

hope someone dies

well

As split as people were on last episode, the buildup for this next one was pretty great. I’m hoping they kill it with the next battle (not shot in the dark lol).
that being said, Drogon better not just die otherwise we’ll have no payoff this season with the dragons at all but from the preview, it looks like he will f*** things up
Edit: Oh, and
f*** Sansa, she’s been a complete brat drama queen the last 2 and a half seasons. I know, it’s the writers fault lol