Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Demoph wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 11:37 am
Nomis wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 11:06 am
Any final predictions as to who will live to fight in another episode?
I'd be most surprise to see Sansa, Arya or Tyrion die. Everybody expects Jorah, Theon and Brienne to die, which could be their salvation, for at least one of them... I suppose Jon and Dany survive too.
I think people would be more hyped if Avengers hadn't released this week-end. But I can see people ten years from now remembering that week-end as the most emotional of their geeky life.
Personnally I was thinking all the time about GoT at the beginning of the week. I was listening on repeat "Jenny of oldstones", and since yesterday, I'm only listening to Endgame soundtrack.
I think of those three most likely to die Brienne will have a chance of making it.

radewart wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 1:48 am
LEXX wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 1:06 am
radewart wrote:
April 27th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Kinda wish HBO released this season earlier or later. GOT's big final battle against the White Walker's should be getting a lot more buzz, but it certainly getting overshadowed by the Avenger's hype and huge box office.
Pff. Nobody goes to cinema to watch movies on a Sunday night.
The theater's in my area are all running a midnight set on Sunday because they are basically already sold out for the regular evening shows.

What I'm saying is that people aren't going to catch a late movie if they have to work the next day and know their favorite show is on. Any ways people are going to catch that GoT episode anytime they want to after it air on Sunday and it's not going to be miss out by anyone.

I don’t want Jaime to die :cry: :cry: :cry:

I liked it a lot other than how dark it could be to see what’s going on.
Arya

Sapochnik is literally a god. Might be the best episode I've seen from. GOT

4N Legend wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 10:37 pm
Sapochnik is literally a god. Might be the best episode I've seen from. GOT
The music was tremendous. The more I think about it the more I like this episode. The buildup to the battle was epic and how it started is 100% classic.

I can't say who fucked up the most in the episode between D&D and the director of photography.

There were some amazing sequences, but I'm overall reaaaally disappointed. Need to sleep on it

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
April 28th, 2019, 10:43 pm
I can't say who fucked up the most in the episode between D&D and the director of photography.

There were some amazing sequences, but I'm overall reaaaally disappointed. Need to sleep on it
Yeah they really botched the lighting. When I heard a huge battle was going to happen in the dark this was my fear.

So it wasn't just me who thinks this show is shot unusually dark

Probably part of the reason I didnt care about anything that happened in the house of black and white or whatever 2 seasons ago because I couldn't see a fucking thing
Last edited by Cilogy on April 28th, 2019, 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

So uh
Arya is the savior of this whole thing? Is this from GRRM or a D&D idea?