Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
betting at some point that Sansa and Baelish are gonna fu

Cilogy wrote:betting at some point that Daenerys and Jon are gonna fu
I think so too

Cilogy wrote:betting at some point that Sansa and Baelish are gonna fu
I will allow it. Not raep tho.

Nomis wrote:
Cilogy wrote:betting at some point that Daenerys and Jon are gonna fu
I think so too
You consanguinity loving filth.£

:lol: good one

I didn't say I'd condone it tho

I find it interesting that Baelish so far is failing to get a grip on the Starks (Sansa and Jon) in that he cannot turn them against each other (most likely because they all suffered a lot on their way to get back to their family and their home) and so it will be interesting to see how he handles Bran and eventually Arya because every single one of them have a potential beef with this guy. Plus, Bran can see everything that ever happened, including LF's schemes that ended up causing the Starks a lot of suffering. And since the the final conflict is a supernatural one I cannot see a devil sowing dissent contributing much to humanity's survival so I think even from a thematic perspective his time has finally come. Plus, for all his bluster and scheming, at the end of the day he's just a loser who decided the entire world should go to hell because the girl he liked loved another man. Truly pathetic.

it's not incest if it's middle ages/fantasy

I do hope Littlefinger dies this season yes. I hate that cunt. Fantastic character tho.

the_red_ninja wrote:
Cilogy wrote:betting at some point that Sansa and Baelish are gonna fu
I will allow it. Not raep tho.
No, but, and everyone bare with me on this one because I'm pretty serious, but I think there's a good chance it'll happen becozzzz ...

I figure one of the things Sansa learned from Ramsay is that sex = power. I mean she learned it the hard way (sorry), but Sansa could really take advantage of that with Baelish. Part of the reason Baelish hasn't been able to conquer the Starks is because Sansa is holding his balls pretty much. If she's smart she'll fuck Baelish in more ways than one.

so yea

Hell yeah that'd be great.