HBO's Game of Thrones (2011-2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
User avatar
Posts: 42774
Joined: May 2010
shauner111 wrote:McShane was great with little time he had. You can't ask for anything more than that. That would be ridiculous.
He was good, yeah.

I'm just sick of batfans condescending and assumptive ramblings.

Posts: 4466
Joined: January 2012
Allstar wrote:
shauner111 wrote:McShane was great with little time he had. You can't ask for anything more than that. That would be ridiculous.
He was good, yeah.

I'm just sick of batfans condescending and assumptive ramblings.
'...you drool over anything related to this show'

Because this does not sound condescending at all, let alone the fact that you immediately went to call me a dumbass. Seems like you have no reason to complain here.

And just to prove you wrong on that quote: I hate the HBO-mandated "sexposition" on the show but luckily as the years went on we had less and less of those scenes.

User avatar
Posts: 42774
Joined: May 2010
I just find it hilarious you're super critical of everything but when it comes to this show when someone criticizes it, you go "how dare you!!!!!".

Posts: 4466
Joined: January 2012
Allstar wrote:I just find it hilarious you're super critical of everything but when it comes to this show when someone criticizes it, you go "how dare you!!!!!".
I mostly just explain how I feel and give arguments to support my opinions. I don't go to people and say 'you are wrong to feel this way'.

User avatar
Posts: 42774
Joined: May 2010
Batfan175 wrote:I don't go to people and say 'you are wrong to feel this way'.
What do you think these kind of posts imply?
Batfan175 wrote:They loves them some complaining.
Batfan175 wrote:People are never content with what they're given.
and that is just from the past few days. You make these kind of posts all the time.

User avatar
Posts: 3045
Joined: January 2015
Location: Poland
Allstar wrote:Does anyone else feel there is not as many obvious standout performances in seasons 5 and 6 as there were in 1-4?

I think it's a combination of a lot of my favorites being killed off and some just getting lesser material.
I agree. Maybe it's because this show is going away from what made me invested in it - the political intrigue - and now starts to develop the fantasy elements. For me, the show and actors worked best when King's Landind was at its peak and there was a lot of players fighting for the Throne behind closed doors. We had Littlefinger, Tywin, Tyrion, Varys, Cersei all interacting together and it just feels like if you put these characters together, the dialogue writes itself. Sansa and Jon? Not so much.

Right now I can't even tell you what character I enjoy the most... I guess Daavos has been the shining character this season. Littlefinger has been sidelined so far, Ramsay's great but not really in it that much, Cersei has been broken, Tyrion's rather boring, Arya's storyline has been frustrating (but I guess it'll get better now). Oh, and the High Sparrow's alright. He's probably the most intriguing character right now.

I still enjoy this season, but in terms of those cunning, fascinating characters, it has been pretty soft.

User avatar
Posts: 567
Joined: August 2013
Location: Phenomena Incognita
Image

User avatar
Posts: 7294
Joined: January 2014
The actor who plays Lem Lemoncloak (the Brotherhood rider last episode that spoke to McShane's character) is having a ball trolling on Twitter about LSH :lol:

He can't confirm or deny that she's in it and keeps making hanging references lol
Also its confirmed we get Thoros of Myr next ep

User avatar
Posts: 18873
Joined: June 2012
Location: stuck in 2020
To be honest though, what else would be the point of having the BWB back? Even with Lemoncloak and Thoros of Myr... I mean, why wouldn't they include LS then? It's the perfect moment for it.

User avatar
Posts: 8155
Joined: May 2014
Nomis wrote:Image
Syrio Forel?

Post Reply