The Killer (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I wonder who else Fincher will cast? We don't know who the female lead is yet. I hope he gets some international names - especially since it's Netflix.

LuciusNightmare wrote:
November 5th, 2021, 10:13 am
I wonder who else Fincher will cast? We don't know who the female lead is yet. I hope he gets some international names - especially since it's Netflix.
He cast Tilda Swinton actually.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/netf ... 235133854/
In Netflix’s upcoming assassin thriller “The Killers,” director David Fincher does what David Fincher does best — which is to say the filmmaker delves deep into the mind of the deeply disturbed.

The film, starring Michael Fassbender as a cold-blooded hitman who suddenly develops a conscience, is the kind of tense, edge-of-your-seat character study that harkens back to some of the director’s previous masterworks like “Se7en,” “Fight Club,” “Zodiac” and “Mindhunter.”

“It’s a really provocative and interesting movie,” hints Scott Stuber, the head of global films at Netflix. “It is about the methodology of that world, which David details better than anyone. He’s so good in the detail of method… of watching something unfold. It’s a really fun, big movie in the hands of one of the best filmmakers.”
Can't wait!!

Ace

What the fuuuuuck. What is this taken from????

Ace

The music is great but the trailer is meh

AsianVersionOfET wrote:
December 3rd, 2022, 3:40 pm
What the fuuuuuck. What is this taken from????
i think its form his racing documentary, from where he raced at Le Mans