Beau Is Afraid (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Details are being kept under wraps for the project written and directed by Aster, but the plot is described as “an intimate, decades-spanning portrait of one of the most successful entrepreneurs of all time.” Alongside A24, Aster and Lars Knudsen will produce under their Square Peg banner.

For Aster, this marks a major score to land an A-lister of this caliber, especially since Phoenix’s star power couldn’t be more in demand following his Oscar-winning performance portraying the Clown Prince of Crime. It also shows how impressive this script is as Phoenix is known for being particular in what he signs onto; while he took his time in committing to the project, he never seemed to waver in his interest in teaming with Aster.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadline. ... 96364/amp/

Oh MY

I need this movie now

Ari Aster is giving a first look at his latest A24 film, “Beau Is Afraid,” starring Joaquin Phoenix.

Originally titled “Disappointment Blvd.,” the long-in-the-works feature is slated for a 2023 release date in theaters. The poster shows what seems to be the child version of Phoenix’s character, dressed in silk pajamas. IndieWire has confirmed “Beau Is Afraid” as the new title for “Disappointment Blvd.”
https://www.indiewire.com/2022/12/ari-a ... 91453/amp/

Request title change also :D

Ace

Holy shit I’m pumped