Inherent Vice (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
dis movie gonna outlive us all. What an incredible film. It'll be a cult legend.

That would be pretty cool though if people started dressing up as Doc for something like Comic-Con, same way people dress up for screenings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show

BlairCo wrote:That would be pretty cool though if people started dressing up as Doc for something like Comic-Con, same way people dress up for screenings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
No chance.

That's a damn good idea though. I can't see people doing it, but i certainly want to. For a crazy Halloween party or comic-con.

Damn, the reactions elsewhere on the interwebs are very mixed.

slimshady247 wrote:Damn, the reactions elsewhere on the interwebs are very mixed.
Which means... what exactly?

He hides you seek.............

BlairCo wrote:That would be pretty cool though if people started dressing up as Doc for something like Comic-Con, same way people dress up for screenings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Oh I'll for sure be dressing up as Doc next chance I get. I'd love if that sorta cult following happens. It's got loads of memorable and wacky characters.

Everyone has their favourite PTA, but preferences aside I feel this is his strongest film.

mchekhov 2: Chek Harder wrote:Everyone has their favourite PTA, but preferences aside I feel this is his strongest film.
I'd award that title to The Master, but this is close.

What makes you say that?