Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
blackColumn wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 7:55 am
Was JDW (really liked him in Tenet) cast in Tenet because he is friends with Jordan Peele? Who knows.
I know I'm highlighting the least controversial part of your comment, but who in their right minds would come to this conclusion? In what world does this comment make any sense?

Master Virgo wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 1:28 pm

I used to think people like you are usually just ignorant of history and that's the reason they spew shit like this. But I've come to realise with most of you, that just doesn't change a thing. You only think the world is unfair because your team is not winning as often as it used to. That's all.
Yup! Supremacism can be silent or loud; ignorant or not. Also, isn’t that account a usual troll. Sometimes I see a switching of accounts going on 👀 lol I say let's not humor it.

I don’t really like Black Panther 1 so was not looking forward to the next but this trailer seems interesting. Since I haven’t liked any MCU movie from their new phase, this one might do it for me.

blackColumn wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 9:40 am
A Borges man wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 8:01 am
blackColumn wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 7:55 am
Great trailer (I mean it) but I looked at this movie's director and he is a black person. In the past he directed movies only with black lead cast, exactly like Jordan Peele.

When I was watching wonder woman I checked to see if it was token for feminism and had a woman director and voila.

These apes with sticker on their foreheads do not desire versality, having an elusive persona...

When Nolan praised Black Panther, an utterly mediorce film, I cringed.

Was JDW (really liked him in Tenet) cast in Tenet because he is friends with Jordan Peele? Who knows.
You drunk?
No but if you keep gaslighting me I'll start drinking!! :lol:

Hey so this is incredibly gauche right?

Dahl wrote:
August 2nd, 2022, 12:52 pm

Hey so this is incredibly gauche right?
Pretty gross to advertise for your corporate product by using a deceased celebrates account. Don't know why anyone is letting them get away with this, Kevin Fiege should be hiding under umbrellas coming off his private jet.

I'm pretty sure the family of Chadwick Boseman is in control of this account, not Disney. If they want to promote this movie, that's their decision.

LelekPL wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 2:56 am
I'm pretty sure the family of Chadwick Boseman is in control of this account, not Disney. If they want to promote this movie, that's their decision.
I suppose so. Social media is usually handed over to next of kin. But isn't it uncomfortable that whoever did this made it look like it was coming from him?

Ace

Marvel movies typically have a TV look to them. I noticed this feels expensive.