Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Lazy title. I thought they'd either go for title akin to 'Godfather: Part II' or 'Reign of the Black Panther.'

Plus the title treatment looks like a knock-off free to download iOS app. Also, a little like one of the Harry Potter prequels.

This woman posted a video full of transphobia, climate change denial and anti vax conspiracy theories on twitter and got away with it. The video was so vile, even Youtube deleted it. Fucking Youtube.

Baffles me to no end.

Too bad no one saw this coming, right?

Master Virgo wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 10:21 am
This woman posted a video full of transphobia, climate change denial and anti vax conspiracy theories on twitter and got away with it. The video was so vile, even Youtube deleted it. Fucking Youtube.

Baffles me to no end.
Tarssauce wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 10:38 am
Too bad no one saw this coming, right?
What a silly goofy lady. I'm shocked Disney/Marvel don't have more power when it comes to antivaxx actors/actresses...fuck with their pay or something. They endanger all the other people on the set. Anti-vaxxers, man, don't know what we are going to do about them...definitely 0 respect. Also, she is not that famous, good-luck to her and her career.

Fucking moron.

Do we know if Shuri will be the new Black Panther?

A Borges man wrote:
October 7th, 2021, 12:55 pm
What a silly goofy lady. I'm shocked Disney/Marvel don't have more power when it comes to antivaxx actors/actresses...fuck with their pay or something. They endanger all the other people on the set. Anti-vaxxers, man, don't know what we are going to do about them...definitely 0 respect. Also, she is not that famous, good-luck to her and her career.
Yeah, I don't get it. On what criteria do they decide which actors to fire and which ones to keep? It was a terrible decision to bring her back after all the things she said.