Fleabag (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 1:28 am
Bacon wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 11:52 pm
Allstar wrote:
June 30th, 2020, 8:06 pm
Yeah it’s great but it’s obvious why this does not have a thread. It’s not “Nolan fans” cup of tea at all.
How is it not?

Seems like a lot of NF vets have already seen/loved this thing.
Why was there no thread and discussion about it then?
Less widespread awareness/anticipation? Doesn't mean this isn't "NF's" cup of tea "at all"

Allstar wrote:
Yeah it’s great but it’s obvious why this does not have a thread. It’s not “Nolan fans” cup of tea at all.
nf doesn't have a thread for 98% of things don't weave a narrative

this place is just not as active anymore. no reason to have new threads if people barely take the time to idk have a conversation

maybe a bleak thought but pretty sure sooner or later we’ll see more people leave nf or transition into other social media to communicate with other members

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 6:01 pm
Allstar wrote:
nf doesn't have a thread for 98% of things don't weave a narrative
Perhaps that’s telling. They don’t get traction when they are made either outside of the typical superhero/Star Wars blockbuster or major A list director. Those threads still generate plenty of discussion regardless the amount of active members. This isn’t a narrative, just a fact...it’s even something you’ve mentioned in the past and expressed your disappointment with certain threads number of pages vs others. Nothing to get defensive over.

Honestly there’s tons of things I would like to make a thread for (I would have for this) but don’t bother because I know it won’t generate any comments since when I tried in the past it failed. Again, this is just my experience/observation but maybe with an open dialogue we can encourage more engagement outside of the typical stuff.

Well, regardless of literally anything, watch this show ffs

Bacon wrote:
July 2nd, 2020, 10:52 pm
Well, regardless of literally anything, watch this show ffs
Agreed.

The chemistry between Waller-Bridge and Scott is some of the best I have ever seen.

Finally watched Season 1. It's nowhere near the level of Killing Eve's first season (hey, what is), but this is super great. Can't wait for S2.

Didn't expect it to be so quick.

-Vader

Gotta say i think they flip because Killing Eve season 2 is nowhere near the quality of Fleabag season 2. haha

Durden wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 2:06 pm
Gotta say i think they flip because Killing Eve season 2 is nowhere near the quality of Fleabag season 2. haha
I feel like Season 1 of Fleabag is nowhere near as good as Fleabag Season 2 lol

And I love both.

Durden wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 2:06 pm
man Killing Eve season 2 took the biggest nosedive in quality from one season to another I can remember

also, nearly halfway through S2 this shit is fucking amazing.

-Vader