Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Artemis wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 1:55 pm
I hope Gal sings Imagine to Darkseid to get him to stop being mean.
:lol:

Artemis wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 1:55 pm
I hope Gal sings Imagine to Darkseid to get him to stop being mean.

The latest episode of Harley Quinn did some fun stuff with parademons, Darkseid and the Justice League. Will be difficult for this film to do something that's as engaging a that show.

Jesus Christ

I love a good epic. Watched Doctor Zhivago again last month, which was 3 hours and 20 minutes. Easy peezy

bring it

Tbh I'm expecting HBO Max milking it for, say, three parter?
And then full length re-release eventually on blu-ray.

Either way, bring it. Watched Josstice League once in cinema and almost completely forgot it. I remember that Cyborg had a lot of potential.

Zack will release new update and a clip on Saturday's Justice Con, and then probably full length trailer, info and poster next month during DC FanDome.

Releasing it as one (long) film makes more sense? Seems to me that once you release a film in chapters the editing would be different from the whole thing edited into one film.

So I'm actually very excited for this.

Enjoyed MoS, disliked BvS, but a clash of visions is what I think made JL so bad. At the very least it's worth seeing what Snyder was envisioning for this story and the characters.

I can't imagine it's gonna be a masterpiece, but I'm hoping it will at least be more coherent.

Whedon's film is basically Frankensteins monster chopped up and put back together so basically that monster but 2.0 which is bad

Would be nice if they release this in HDR, but I don't know if HBO Max is already doing that like Netflix.

I still believe the perfect Superman movie is amalgam of Superman Returns and Man of Steel, both have precious moments but are also flawed in segments. BvS:DC was, and still is, my favorite of the two. Naturally,. I'm really excited to see what Zack brings to the table here.