Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'll watch for the promise of more Cyborg scenes. Really liked that dude.

Lol and if this turns out worse than the version we already got you can watch all the fanboys bend themselves into pretzels trying to blame every single thing under the sun other than Zack Snyder.

Batfan175 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Lol and if this turns out worse than the version we already got you can watch all the fanboys bend themselves into pretzels trying to blame every single thing under the sun other than Zack Snyder.
a) all of the sides pretty much already decided what they're thinking of the cut one year ahead
b) no matter the final product, the discourse will remain the same: Snyder trash/no, Snyder god

There will be those in the middle as always but who cares about them when we can eat popcorn while watching online toxicity live amirite.

c) fans who brought this to life obviously won't care either way, they won't suddenly have a physical evidence that JL sucks no matter what, they already liked Zack's MoS and BvS:DC.

Batfan175 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 5:29 pm
At least the fault will be squarely on Snyder. Not WB or Whedon interference etc. It will be his take realised, warts and all, to the best ability possible.

And for fans that will be enough. If you didn't like MoS and BvS, obviously don't bother?

^
Exactly. I don’t know why people who hated MoS and BvS love to constantly remind us how much they hated those two movies and that JL won’t be much different.

Yeah, yeah toxic fans. Whatever. There’s negativity on both sides. Doesn’t justify death threats and constant harassment though, but we can’t deny that this whole “Snyder cut will probably suck too” does adds up to whole equation. People are interested and invested in something and for some people to just jump in and try to diminish that interest and discourage fans just because they don’t think it’s worth it is just unnecessary.

I got excited to see a movie in 2017 and happy I’ll be seeing that movie next year. Fuck the negativity from all sides. Be happy for people for once god damn. And this isn’t directed at anyone here. It’s just weird to watch people fight over the stupidest things. We’re getting MORE content. Why should anyone be against that?

And it’s funny to see some bring up TLJ to the conversation. Last time I checked, Rian Johnson made the movie he wanted to make.

The logo tilts me :?

That has to be the funniest unintentional backhanded compliment of all time. At least since Ted Cruz said his favorite superhero is Rorschach.

-Vader

I'm happy for Snyder that this is happening.

It is very comforting to see a lot of other filmmakers and artists congratulating Snyder, as I can imagine they themselves have had their fair share of having their artistic vision undermined or having to compromise over it. I see this far more as a win for him being able to see his vision come to fruition instead of a win for the fans who have been kicking and screaming over something they felt entitled to seeing.