Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
We live in a society wherein this is the first time we'll see a live-action Joker reappearing on screen. All others were only in one film each.

Shame that it had to the godawful one to do this.

Nomis wrote:
February 15th, 2021, 12:15 pm
We live in a society wherein this is the first time we'll see a live-action Joker reappearing on screen. All others were only in one film each.
I'm saying this here and now: if it turns out that the Joker only returns in one of those fucking dream sequences, I am never watching a Zack Synder film again.

Nomis wrote:
February 15th, 2021, 12:15 pm
Is this considered "on screen"? I thought it was only streaming.
Edit: sorry, forgot screen doesn't mean big screen.
Anyway glad I didn't watch the Whedon one, not that I have very high expectations for this one, but at least it will be someone's vision.

Well, I know Joker won't be in it much. Maybe only two or three scenes but I hope it's enough for him to make an overall good impression.

Well, obviously he’s not in it much as he wasn’t included in Snyder’s 214 minute cut.

It’ll be a continuation of the Knightmare sequence which I find exciting. So we’ll see. I really wasn’t a fan of Leto’s Joker in SS (Joker and that witch villain were my least favorite things about that film). But his brief cameo in this look very promising.

My wallet is ready...

:?

ughhhh :facepalm:

What?