Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I’m so stoked for this, I can’t wait to be disappointed all over again.

AhmadAli95 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 6:12 pm
^
Exactly. I don’t know why people who hated MoS and BvS love to constantly remind us how much they hated those two movies and that JL won’t be much different.

Yeah, yeah toxic fans. Whatever. There’s negativity on both sides. Doesn’t justify death threats and constant harassment though, but we can’t deny that this whole “Snyder cut will probably suck too” does adds up to whole equation. People are interested and invested in something and for some people to just jump in and try to diminish that interest and discourage fans just because they don’t think it’s worth it is just unnecessary.

I got excited to see a movie in 2017 and happy I’ll be seeing that movie next year. Fuck the negativity from all sides. Be happy for people for once god damn. And this isn’t directed at anyone here. It’s just weird to watch people fight over the stupidest things. We’re getting MORE content. Why should anyone be against that?

And it’s funny to see some bring up TLJ to the conversation. Last time I checked, Rian Johnson made the movie he wanted to make.
This is so true. Reminds me of recent TLOU: Part II leakage.

'I will go out of my way to spoil this thing that you so dearly wait for because I hate said thing.'

How about shut up and let me decide what I love, and follow, and care about?

Both sides of the discourse have bad apples, but the essense of why this thing even happened is genuinely positive: fans wanting a fair creator owned conclusion and going out of their way in many positives ways (like helping a suicide prevention foundation and mental health awareness) to get it. That's it, all there is to it.

And now your getting articles that actually acknowledge the core values and suddenly it's no longer 'toxic fans', it's 'passionate fans'. Wow. The spins are all over the place.

If you don't like the thing, don't follow or watch the thing. Works for everything in life.

This is good news. I won’t watch it, but that doesn’t matter.

Now let the other thread die please.

Looking forward to this. I wouldn't mind a 4 hour cut but I understand that releasing it in chapters makes it more accessible.

That is not the name of the movie, man. :facepalm:

Better?

Oku
Can someone clear something up for me?

Here is how I understand the course of events:

1. When Justice League was in the development stages, Mr. Snyder was going to make it dark; not as dark as BvS, but still dark.
2. When the negative reaction to BvS came out, executives convinced Mr. Snyder to lighten the tone, which he did and filmed.
3. Then he left the project etc. etc. etc. drama.

So the cut that we are getting is #2, right?: the "half-compromise-but-still-mostly-Mr.-Snyder's-vision" version?

NOT the #1 "his-pure-truly-original-pre-BvS-reviews" version?

Or is this a completely new thing that is a hybrid of BOTH versions?

Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:18 am
Better?
Absolutely man. :lol: 🤘

hey m4, wanna start petition for raimi cut of spider-man 3?

Pratham wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 1:16 pm
hey m4, wanna start petition for raimi cut of spider-man 3?
#ReleaseTheFlashdanceCut 🕺