Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This version of Justice League made me feel some emotions while the 2017 version did absolutely nothing for me. I kinda hope they let Zack continue this story line, would like to see that honestly

Numbers wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 1:19 am
Somebody stop Ray Fisher. Yeah, I get that Whedon fucked him over, but don't force Hamada's hand and then bitch about it. And also asking for evidence when he hasn't provided any himself??

Oh and the "pay no attention to Black Superman; I MATTER" ?

Get fucked.
he should stop tweeting

The evidence is very easy to see if you don't choose to close your eyes.

Also clearly if he just cared about his own career and not really the truth, he would have compromised to save his character's fate in the upcoming films, instead of standing firm and objecting to the injustice for the sake of others in the future.

Imagine being upset over a black actor criticising the very obvious prejudice of the studio system, and of all the shit that is going on in the world, that's what really gets to you to the point that you'd insult them. Sigh

Master Virgo wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 8:04 am
The evidence is very easy to see if you don't choose to close your eyes.

Also clearly if he just cared about his own career and not really the truth, he would have compromised to save his character's fate in the upcoming films, instead of standing firm and objecting to the injustice for the sake of others in the future.

Imagine being upset over a black actor criticising the very obvious prejudice of the studio system, and of all the shit that is going on in the world, that's what really gets to you to the point that you'd insult them. Sigh
:twothumbsup:

Numbers wrote:
March 24th, 2021, 1:19 am
Somebody stop Ray Fisher. Yeah, I get that Whedon fucked him over, but don't force Hamada's hand and then bitch about it. And also asking for evidence when he hasn't provided any himself??

Oh and the "pay no attention to Black Superman; I MATTER" ?

Get fucked.
He needs to tweet MORE! Just keep it coming. Did you watch the movie? Not only did Fisher have to deal with Whedon and John's shit, his hard work was ripped out of the movie.

If I was Fisher I wouldn't stop until Whedon and Johns publicly apologized and then disappeared forever.

Yeah.. forums are for sharing opinions and I totally get it. I was maybe being a lil aggressive with my post. Fisher is problematic imo but I get the other side. I won't validate Virgo becuz I mean ... duh? But I have no problems with any of y'all and this isn't personal. Just a start difference of opinion. Much love.

I haven’t read the thread much, because I haven’t seen the film yet and I don’t want spoilers. But the star cast in the film is just super! I'm looking forward to watching!

Fisher's doing genuine good by basically risking his career to call out racism as he sees it happening inside Hollywood, and the world would be a better place if more took such a stand. That being said, his behavior on twitter has clearly revealed him to be trigger happy towards anyone he perceives––sometimes falsely––of spreading a message in opposition to his own.

He's RT'd and "put on blast" some solid journalists (who repeatedly supported him *and* the Snydercut, and always have) simply standing by their sources over relatively slight differences in how things went dow behind the scenes, and thereby basically sending twitter mobs at those journalists. He leveraged his position of power against people he shouldn't have.

In that sense, his behavior online has actually weakened the credibility of the good he's done inside WB and he would probably be wise to pick his battles more shrewdly. He's wonderful in the Snydercut, and I really hope Hollywood puts him in more things.

-Vader

Yea Fisher's behavior online is completely peculiar to say the least. I really don't know what he's trying to accomplish (overthrow Hamada?) but he can't ask to restore the snyderverse when he's trying to burn down the ship thats carrying it lol.

On that note, has anyone seen the Justice is Gray version? I really love it more I think? The contrast is so fantastic here

Vader182 wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 5:04 am
Fisher's doing genuine good by basically risking his career to call out racism as he sees it happening inside Hollywood, and the world would be a better place if more took such a stand. That being said, his behavior on twitter has clearly revealed him to be trigger happy towards anyone he perceives––sometimes falsely––of spreading a message in opposition to his own.

-Vader
Way more balanced take and I agree. Damn I wish I were that articulate with my thoughts.