Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Tarssauce wrote:
February 12th, 2021, 5:55 pm
Seems like we might be getting 4 hours of music released!!! This whole project started as a huge disappointment for me but now it seems like Snyder and Co. are feeding us so much.

I’m torn between giving the cursed cut a watch to compare but I also want go wipe it off my memory as well.
Just, don't watch the Whedon cut lol, spare your eyes, spare your brain, spare humanity

Nomis wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 9:58 am
Just, don't watch the Whedon cut lol, spare your eyes, spare your brain, spare humanity
The thing is... I have it in physical form lol (started collecting DC steelbooks starting with BvS so I had to get it).

Well, they might release this in physical form too, some day. Would make a nice addition to your collection *grievous cough* (that is not corona)

I think Snyder confirmed it will be released on Blu-ray sometime in the future. I'm also glad I didn't buy BvS on UHD because he's doing a re-master of his ultimate cut with IMAX scenes in 1.43!!!!!

WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

looking forward to this craziness

i don't understand why they won't upload this to vimeo for 4k

I can't help but feel that I've seen this movie already...Oh wait, I have.

I know it'll have over 2 hours of new footage. But I can't shake the feeling that this will merely be a colour-corrected version of the Joss Whedon film. That latter version will likely feel like a more compressed and articulate version of Snyder's indulgent cut.

What's gonna be most interesting is the critical response. Critics have been starved of blockbusters and some respectable publications even gave WW84 a pass. So maybe they'll come out in favour of this. However....surely there is a contingent who have the knives out for this film.

Based off the trailer alone, the overly glum, pretentious vibe is certain to rub critics the wrong way. Plus, Snyder is fairly disliked by them.

Nevertheless, neither hyped nor discouraged. I do love Snyder's cinematography though....

He really had the joker played by Jared Leto say “we live in a society” lmfao

We live in a society that societies more than most societies ever could.