Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 12:50 pm
Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 10:18 am
Better?
Absolutely man. :lol: 🤘
8-)

Also @Oku: I have literally no idea lol! But I'm like 100% certain everything Whedon contributed will be yeeted out of there into yeetlivion

Batfan175 wrote:
May 20th, 2020, 5:29 pm
Lol and if this turns out worse than the version we already got you can watch all the fanboys bend themselves into pretzels trying to blame every single thing under the sun other than Zack Snyder.
No way the SnyderCut cult will admit this is worse than the theatrical cut even if they are disappointed in the end. They already made up their mind long ago, without even seeing it.

thank you mod for title change i appreciate you

LelekPL wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:05 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
Lol and if this turns out worse than the version we already got you can watch all the fanboys bend themselves into pretzels trying to blame every single thing under the sun other than Zack Snyder.
No way the SnyderCut cult will admit this is worse than the theatrical cut even if they are disappointed in the end. They already made up their mind long ago, without even seeing it.
It's kinda hilarious because on Twitter they accuse film critics and writers of already making up their minds too.

Like bitch, pot meet kettle.

It's just like we're getting a new movie. I mean what is it, 80%, of the theatrical cut will not be in this.

But Heard will lol, will they cut her out if she goes to prison?

Nomis wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 5:33 pm
It's just like we're getting a new movie. I mean what is it, 80%, of the theatrical cut will not be in this.

But Heard will lol, will they cut her out if she goes to prison?
they should replace her with christopher plummer

LelekPL wrote:
May 21st, 2020, 4:05 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
Uhm... You realize that's exactly the sort of thing you're doing he-... 🤔
Ah, nevermind.

The circle of bullshit always restarts. Carry on. 🤘

um, what was the original thread title?

Pratham wrote:
May 22nd, 2020, 2:50 am
um, what was the original thread title?
It was back and fort but before this: 'Snyder's Justice League'

I guess my problem with Zack Snyder's superheroes is that they all come across as Atlas Shrugged protagonists or characters that sprang forth from the Fountainhead. A lot of violence and action without empathy for the people without powers and I think those characters deserve better at this point quite frankly.