Black Glasses (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Dario Argento Reveals Daft Punk Scoring New Film
https://www.indiewire.com/2020/04/dario ... 202227634/
“It will be my return to crime films,” Argento said of “Black Glasses.” “It’s the adventure, in the nocturnal Rome, of a Chinese girl and child. In the second part, the escape takes them into the rocky, bushy countryside of Lazio. [It’s] different from the sweetness of the Tuscan valleys, but for me beautiful.”

“They are my admirers, they know all my cinema,” Argento said about Daft Punk. “They heard from French friends that I was shooting a new film and called me [to say], ‘We want to work with you.’”

According to Argento, Daft Punk is currently writing music for the project and will be sending over demos in the near future. The filmmaker is expecting the musicians to travel to Italy once it becomes safe to do so in order for all of them to work on the project together. Daft Punk’s last original score was for 2010’s “Tron: Legacy.” The duo hasn’t released a new album since 2013’s “Random Access Memories,” which won them the Grammy Award for Album of the Year. Argento said Daft Punk told him the script for “Black Glasses” is one of his “most interesting.”

This year marks 50 years since his first feature came out. Pretty crazy to still be at it. Same for Scorsese. Wonder how big the club is.

Maybe it was too good to be true because the producers are saying Dario and Daft Punk were never in contact? :wtf: :wtf: