Amsterdam (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Looking forward to this one. Trailers been popping up on tv. The tone of it looks great.

This will be the third time two Nolan leads appear together in a movie not made by him.

The other two being Reign of Fire and The Wolf of Wall Street.

Sorry I'm just bored.

This was pretty enjoyable. Plot just kept building and building.

Master Virgo wrote:
September 19th, 2022, 4:34 pm
This will be the third time two Nolan leads appear together in a movie not made by him.

Sorry I'm just bored.
Come over, we can watch Blonde, I've heard it's got the SEXY in it.

Its so weird seeing Chivo`s work not looking Mallicky, there is still some mallickness in the shots in the trailer, a tiny bit of it, but i guess its a lot less striking than his work during Chivomania, but thats not a bad thing at all, and its great to have him working again, i`ve missed him, i hope he takes up more interesting work from directors who are not this fucker.

A Borges man wrote:
October 7th, 2022, 4:38 pm
Master Virgo wrote:

Sorry I'm just bored.
That one's boring. Let's watch House of the Dragon together. It includes many inces.. I mean, instants of well developed storytelling and character relationships. You'll love it.

Master Virgo wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 4:08 am
A Borges man wrote:
October 7th, 2022, 4:38 pm
Master Virgo wrote:

Sorry I'm just bored.
That one's boring. Let's watch House of the Dragon together. It includes many inces.. I mean, instants of well developed storytelling and character relationships. You'll love it.
Shit, should have checked back earlier. Watched House of the Dragon with all the babes, ripped some cotton. Amazing show, big fan. Matt Smith is perfect casting, with a forehead and brow like that I can believe he is a product of a long line of inbreeding.