The Nolanfans Film Awards 2020 - (FYC/Discussion)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
okay so we haven't gotten that many votes but at least two people wanted to vote after a PM reminder lol (I sent out close to 20 but haven't heard from the majority)

So

Shall we continue on to the voting for winners phase or give people another week to vote? I mean I can just as well ask lol

Alright, there's only one week left to vote for nominees. After that we'll move to phase 2, voting for winners.

Final deadline is 8th of June. So on Monday I will lock the thread and hopefully I'll get the results soon after that.

Is this still happening? :P it's way past the deadline, I think everyone who would vote has already voted.

Why did so few people vote? Some of those who voted for nominees didn't even vote for winners :|

Nomis seems to have taken a bit of a break. Technically we’re past the deadline but if people wish to keep voting - please do. Also maybe link the thread to one of the tenet subs as it’s more popular atm and maybe people would want to participate.

We could see where this goes, at least until Nomis is back. Otherwise we could set up a new deadline and I could tally the votes myself later on.

I will set up a new deadline, I hope more people will vote. Luckily there's already more than last year, though that we're only a few.

:X