Deadpool 3 (2024)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Reynolds confirms they're working on it:

"Yeah we're working on it right now with the whole team," Reynolds said. "We're over at Marvel [Studios] now, which is like the big leagues all of a sudden. It's kinda crazy. So yeah, we're working on it."
Hope Disney allows an R rating...

I've got the unpopular opinion that Deadpool 2 was ,though entertaining for the most part,overly strong on the usage of cursing and general pop culture references.

Deadpool 2 was nowhere near as good as the first one. It was good, but pretty damn forgettable. But I have faith in them making another great one, of course given that they get to keep their R rating.

Oku
Deadpool 2 was far more entertaining than Deadpool 1, which had an awful structure that made the movie feel like one long, drawn-out scene peppered with flashbacks.

But neither of them were anything to write home about, so I was actually hoping that Mr. Feige would put his foot down and say "lol nah" and hard reboot it.

Then we could have gotten a Deadpool movie that would have been forced by the MCU's PG-13 rule to come up with some truly clever fourth-wall jokes for its entertainment value, instead of relying on the R-rating, cursing, gore, etc. as a crutch.

It also preferably would hint at the fourth wall (i.e. Deadpool talks to the audience but all the other characters assume that he is crazy and he never receives confirmation that he is correct about the fact that he is a fictional character) without actually breaking it, thereby preserving the 'sanctity' of the MCU.

But I guess Mr. Reynolds's Deadpool was way too critically and financially successful for Mr. Feige to come out swinging like that without causing massive backlash, so it's too bad that a reboot looks off the cards.

Feige:
“It will be rated R and we are working on a script right now, and Ryan’s overseeing a script right now… It will not be [filming] this year. Ryan is a very busy, very successful actor. We’ve got a number of things we’ve already announced that we now have to make, but it’s exciting for it to have begun. Again, a very different type of character in the MCU, and Ryan is a force of nature, which is just awesome to see him bring that character to life.”

Ace

Logan takes place in 2029, so I don't really see how it cancels the emotion at the end of Logan, as some say on this strange thing we call Twitter.
Should be a fun one. A bit afraid about the emotional side which I've always thought was quite superficial in the first two Deadpool (or had already been seen before, many times).
Hope they can get a good director, now.

Doesn't matter when the film takes place chronologically. Emotionally, it was a nice way to close the chapter on that version of the character but of course until Jackman is too old to play Wolverine the studio will always bring back that particular version of the character and it's a tired and oh so predictable and corporate and tired move.