⊃∪∩⪽ ρ⩀⊇⊤ ⊤⟒⊙ (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Last edited by User of Interest on May 3rd, 2023, 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ace wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 1:47 pm
A perfect Irulan cast as Lady Margot :lol:
Denis casting is so shit sometimes.

That's a lot of orange. Is the second film going to be in color?

Wasn't expecting them to start marketing this soon. We're getting a full trailer today. Can't wait.

The poster and teaser look incredible.

I can't believe we're actually getting a Villeneuve balls to the wall adaptation of the second half of the novel. Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined it looking as good as it does and its only a trailer of the pic. :clap:

There's so much to unpack. It looks so good. At the same time, I didn't expect the tone of the trailer to be this light.

The black and white shots caught me off guard. Looks incredible.

This looks sooo good, give it to us Denis !

Tarssauce wrote:
May 3rd, 2023, 2:04 pm
There's so much to unpack. It looks so good. At the same time, I didn't expect the tone of the trailer to be this light.

The black and white shots caught me off guard. Looks incredible.
The B&W must be a flashback or something. Really digging the costumes, the sense of immediacy, think as much as Villeneuve has ever done and just the sheer scale of it all. Couldn't wish for a better director and team to bring this amazing book to life. I hope its a financial hit like the first so he gets to adapt Messiah as well. That would make for one incredible trilogy in film.

Yes! I'm so excited and I just can't wait. 6 months exactly.

For me, it's Nolan and Villeneuve. My top favorite directors. So happy he got to do part two and I hope he gets to make Messiah at some point.