House of Gucci (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ridley Scott has committed to direct a film about the tumultuous Gucci family fashion dynasty and the murder of the grandson of founder Guccio Gucci. Lady Gaga is attached to star as Patrizia Reggiani, the ex-wife of Maurizio Gucci, who was tried and convicted of orchestrating her ex-husband’s assassination on the steps of his office in 1995. She served 18 years before being let out of jail in 2016.
https://deadline.com/2019/11/lady-gaga- ... 202774518/

YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS GAGA YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! This bitch is doing more acting YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You’re so quick :lol:
I’m so excited and the story sounds so interesting. Set in 90’s (1995 to be exact)
She said, I’m coming for you, second (acting) Oscar nom. I’m glad she’s doing more acting. Beside the serious drama, would love to see her do a comic book character.

Gaga is so going to rock the '90s fashions and makeup. I am like so pumped for this movie. Gaga couldn't be more perfect for this.

Oh Absolutely.

In October 2011, she was offered the possibility of open prison, but refused saying "I've never worked in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now"
WTF :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pratham wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 3:24 pm
In October 2011, she was offered the possibility of open prison, but refused saying "I've never worked in my life and I'm certainly not going to start now"
#queen
#icon
jk jk but that is hilarious

Damn. We’re in for another bitchy-fashion icon role like the countess?
I mean she murdered her husband for goodness sake
Leave it to Gaga’s fans to dig everything on her and on the case. They’re probably on it right now.
Last edited by Tarssauce on November 1st, 2019, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

it's like those boomer memes that talk about hating your spouse except this ends in murder.

Pratham wrote:
November 1st, 2019, 3:24 pm
is she sure she’s not secretly a millennial?

Ridley Scott

Lady Gaga

Gucci

bring it