House of Gucci (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This is a Talent bomb waiting to happen. I remember when everyone was salivating over the cast of the Councilor.

Chris Evans' sweater in Knives Out Universe

https://thefilmstage.com/ridley-scotts- ... sz-wolski/
Wolski, who received his first Oscar nomination this year for News of the World, also discussed House of Gucci. “Every movie is a different thing. You start a movie like you’ve never done it before, and that’s the best way to think. Of course, it’s easy for me to say because I’ve done enough, so some stuff becomes subconscious. This film, because it’s high fashion 80s and 90s, it’s going to be a little different. I’m still trying to find a look for it. The 80s weren’t a particularly good-looking period. The fashion world or these fashion shows, they were not that great looking. You look at the big coats and stuff and [go] hmm… So it’s a bit of a kitschy, funny, tragic tragedy––like a high-end soap opera. With a crazy cast as well.” Nodding to The Godfather, Wolski adds with a laugh, “I’ve called [Al Pacino] Michael five times by mistake.”

Ace

it’s a me a mario

this is going to be incredible

Ace wrote:
April 13th, 2021, 1:44 pm

it’s a me a mario
:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I literally lol’d

Ridley has gone for that same colour palette from All The Money In The World....I like it. But couldn't a Gucci film have afforded to be more flamboyant? It's still pretty though.