The Last Duel (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I hope Jodie Comer murders me someday

thanks google for telling me i'm not the only person to spot similarities between her and betty gilpin

Ace
Adam Driver in Talks to Join Matt Damon in Ridley Scott’s ‘Last Duel’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Sources tell Variety that Ben Affleck, who originally eyed what would be Driver’s leading role, will now appear in a supporting part along with “Killing Eve” actress Jodie Comer.

Set in 14th century France, the movie is an epic tale of betrayal and justice, told from three distinct points of view: two knights (Damon and Driver) whose bond is tested by treachery and a young woman (Comer) forced to navigate the brutal and oppressive culture of the era in order to survive.
https://variety.com/2019/film/news/ada ... ssion=true

Driver being in Affleck's role makes the film so much better honestly. He'll be able to deliver those emotional beats way better.

In for anything Driver does. Also Driver adding Ridley Scott to the list of director he has worked with... What a career he's making!

All right now this is something.

One of my most anticipated. It will surely be better than Driver and Comer's last collaboration ;)
Shooting is beginning in France.

And the castle in which they'll shoot:

Adam Driver ugly bowlcut hype
😭😭😭😭

That's one killer look for Zaddy Damon

btw I'm so hype for this lol

Are we sure that's Matt Damon and not Theo Von?