Babylon (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
If Emma Stone wasn't able to do it, I think Margot Robbie is a totally fine choice as a replacement.

This project is going to be crazy. And that's a much better choice than Michael B.Jordan, considering he was circling the same role.

And I hope Tobey Maguire will also join the cast.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movie ... 234962105/
Damien Chazelle’s ode to the Golden Age of Hollywood, Babylon, is filling out its sprawling cast as it heads into production later in June.

Max Minghella, Lukas Haas, Flea, Rory Scovel, Samara Weaving, Eric Roberts, P.J. Byrne and Damon Gupton have joined the Paramount period drama that was written by Chazelle, who will also direct.

The actors join Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt, Diego Calva, Jovan Adepo, Li Jun Li, and Katherine Waterston.

Set in the late 1920s during the movie industry’s transition from silent films to talkies, Babylon explores the rise and fall of multiple characters. Around town, the project has been described as “The Great Gatsby on steroids.”
This cast is pure gold and absolutely fresh, this project holds
a lot of promise!! I'm very impatient about this one.

Robbie, Pitt, Waterston, and Weaving all in one movie?

Spike Jonze?! I want a new film from him, not him starring in one lol! :lol:

What a cast, this is an great example of what a cast should be in Hollywood, very diversified, and not too many big names, Damien is making another masterpiece.

User of Interest wrote:
June 25th, 2021, 7:19 am
Spike Jonze?! I want a new film from him, not him starring in one lol! :lol:
Seriously. Dude made Her and dipped.