Mank (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Allstar wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 7:55 pm
Allstar wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 3:32 am
Fincher absolutely raved Seyfried’s work in this, it’s not very Fincher like to over praise/gush an actor, especially in a movie not released yet. Excited to see what she brings.
Told y’all.
Source please? I know how rare this is and would like to read it.

m4st4 wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 4:19 am
Allstar wrote:
Allstar wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 3:32 am
Fincher absolutely raved Seyfried’s work in this, it’s not very Fincher like to over praise/gush an actor, especially in a movie not released yet. Excited to see what she brings.
Told y’all.
Honestly man. I read this on forum and can’t seem to find a link but I am not making this up, I definitely read it. The question is whether the person who posted it was unreliable but I remember being quotes and a link. Maybe it was made up...since I can’t find it now. Seems like a weird thing to make up and troll about...unless it was an Amanda Seyfried stan or something lol.

Allstar wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 2:27 pm
m4st4 wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 4:19 am
Allstar wrote:

Told y’all.
Honestly man. I read this on forum and can’t seem to find a link but I am not making this up, I definitely read it. The question is whether the person who posted it was unreliable but I remember being quotes and a link. Maybe it was made up...since I can’t find it now. Seems like a weird thing to make up and troll about...unless it was an Amanda Seyfried stan or something lol.
I don't know about you, but I saw Erik Anderson over at AwardsWorthy say something like that. He's very reliable, he has ties with Netflix.

Yep, that’s where I saw it from.

Nomis wrote:
October 9th, 2020, 9:24 am
bruh they did a 6K DI
It was shot on a monochrome monstro in 8k, not that its any impediment for it to look vintage at all though, given the right process in photography and in screen preparation,let’s wait and see

Great poster

That poster is giving me LIFE.

i have no reason to doubt this'll be dank but these old-tymey trailers are not doing the film favours