F9: The Fast Saga (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
just when you thought they couldn't make another

simply because family

they are going to make another one

because family

Theron and Mirren are returning

rest of the cast includes: Vin Diesel, Lucas Black, Nathalie Emmanuel, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Tyrese Gibson and John Cena.

will goku be in this movie?

rumor has it that there will be a big action scene in space, it's about drifting around the sun to make a slingshot and crash as many cars into the moon as possible so it falls on earth and bumps the planet out of orbit to then hit all the other planets in the solar system.

F&F 10 is set in the year 10.000 and is about the deities Die-Sel and Ro-dri-Guezzz who take on the massive cluster known only as...
The Rock

Dude even the most boring people on Earth who hate this series have to admit that Theron was fantastic in the last one and gave it the weight this series needed.

Cilogy wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 7:06 pm
Dude even the most boring people on Earth who hate this series have to admit that Theron was fantastic in the last one and gave it the weight this series needed.
So she should've been joining Hobbs and Shaw then.

actually yeah that would have been ideal, honestly

Cilogy wrote:
July 8th, 2019, 7:06 pm
What? They somehow made Theron bland. Probably her first and only time.

I concur. What was her role? I only remember her using touchscreens to channel her hacking magic.

I tried to remember if I actually saw the previous film

Turns out I didn't.

Tbh though, is it F&F5 and 7 quality? Then I know I'll be in for a fun ride

I thought she provided balance to an otherwise ridiculous/over-the-top film. Her seriousness as opposed to comical mustache-twirling helped at least take the film seriously enough to enjoy it.