F9: The Fast Saga (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
They've made it... they're finally going to space :D

It took them a while. Leprachaun did it much faster but at least they got there one movie earlier than Jason Voorhees ;)

But ironically, with the absence of DJ and Paul Walker it does feel like a smaller movie. They kind of divided their potential between this and Hobbs and Shaw and neither looks like a legit Fast & Furious movie. Hopefully the last one will get the whole gang back together... minus Walker, obviously.

So they watched TDK and said 'we wanna flip a truck too but ours is gonna be bigger and let's use CG'. Gotta say, not nearly as impressive.

I hate this franchise more than the MCU franchsie. (Sorry, Chris, I know you are a fan, but...

I don't get hating on franchises you never liked.

I get you can hate on bad movies based on your favorite IPs as you'd like something better - like Transformers, Hunger Games, DCEU, Terminator or Star Wars as different versions (whether from a cartoon, book, comic or previous highly superior old movies) have already made you into a fan and the new movies are not up to par to the source material you grew to love and got emotionally invested in.

But this? If you never liked it, don't watch it. There's really no reason to hate on it. Same could be said about something like the Friday the 13th movies. If you didn't like any of it, there aren't really any expectations to get you down. Just ignore them.