The Matrix: Resurrections (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

Sati returns?

Bless them for doing crazy stunts like this

I hope they set up some pillow cushions underneath.

I hope they get back to more grounded action with a mix of CG and practical stunts in this one instead of these hideous PlayStation graphics from the sequels which have aged far worse than the original film.

Granted, they haven't aged that bad. I've seen the 4K sourced 1080p blu-ray and all three films have never looked better. Also when it comes to the heavy VFX nature of the two sequels. Hell, especially the battle for Zion looks incredible and even better than most of what we've seen in recent years' blockbusters.
I'm sure the films look even better in 4K/HDR.

But yeah, I also hope they go for a combination of stunts, SFX and VFX all throughout the film. Which is why I'm glad to see such a stunt like that, they could've went with CG-doubles from the get go but luckily they didn't.

Keanu and Carrie on location in San Francisco:

I'm still amazed that this movie is finally happening. But I'm even more amazed and pleasantly surprised by how big of a role Keanu and Carrie seem to be having in terms of action. With them racasting Morpheus I feared they'd be relegated to legacy characters only, like Luke in the new SW, or even worse, just a glorified cameo. But they seem to be in the action quite a lot.

Where is the leather, and the fact that there is no yet intrigues.