Halloween Kills (2021) / Halloween Ends (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
DamienDarhk wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 3:38 pm
1/10 :thumbdown: :facepalm:
They erased great films, H20 and Halloween 2, for these past two disappointing films say what they want about Rob Zombie, but at least he kept it engaging and fun! Disappointed with the last two films of the series ends sucks. I felt like I was watching Freddy's revenge with no Robert Englund humor, and whose idea was it to sideline Michael Myers? That was so stupid. I wanted to see him go out killing people all night. But instead, we had to sit through a bad film in every sense.

Yeah buddy . Once they started playing romantic music for scenes of the killer just cause he had a girl like it was some twilight shit I was off it

kamarozy wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 5:56 pm
DamienDarhk wrote:
October 15th, 2022, 3:38 pm
1/10 :thumbdown: :facepalm:
They erased great films, H20 and Halloween 2, for these past two disappointing films say what they want about Rob Zombie, but at least he kept it engaging and fun! Disappointed with the last two films of the series ends sucks. I felt like I was watching Freddy's revenge with no Robert Englund humor, and whose idea was it to sideline Michael Myers? That was so stupid. I wanted to see him go out killing people all night. But instead, we had to sit through a bad film in every sense.

Yeah buddy . Once they started playing romantic music for scenes of the killer just cause he had a girl like it was some twilight shit I was off it
Philly's deep world series run sidetracked me. The Twilight saga was a terrific analogy. For Halloween Ends, You brought up very significant issues with this flick!