HBO's Barry

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
also the direction and editing is fucking top notch

that scene in S2E3
where he hears the weird sounds while sitting at the computer, looks around, and slowly realizes he's being shot at

fucking chilling

I never anticipated this show would be so god damn good
Anthony Carrigan also plays one of my favorite characters ever in anything

it's like something right out of GTA

"ronny/lily" is easily one of the best TV episodes I've seen this year.

Just finished the second season last night. What a great show. As said previously S2E5 is one of the best and distinctive episodes of television I’ve seen in a long time. Probably the most unique I’ve seen since The Leftovers “International Assassin”.

My only gripe would be how the story moves to a more predictable direction after that episode. But the quality is so high it doesn’t really matter that much. Perfect blend of drama and humor.

Definitely recommend giving this a watch and I’m excited to see where this goes in season 3.

Just finished season 1. Really liked it, Bill Hader is really talented. Not sure how I feel about the setup for next season. How does season 2 compare to season 1?

Season 2 blows Season 1 out of the water. It also has at least one of the best episodes of the last few years of TV. You'll know it when you see it.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
June 6th, 2019, 12:35 am
Season 2 blows Season 1 out of the water. It also has at least one of the best episodes of the last few years of TV. You'll know it when you see it.

-Vader