WandaVision (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This is the most interesting sounding show Marvel will be offering. A Marvel show in the vain of a classic sitcom? Sounds nutty and fascinating. Especially since this will all be Wanda's vision and will give some insight into her character, maybe a commentary on nuclear families as well. This might be Marvel's Pleasantville and that would be awesome.

And the supporting cast is perfect for this and will fit the sitcom nature of the show. Park, Dennings and Hahn are all well versed with comedy and sitcoms and that's a deliberate choice for the show.

Has been moved from early 2021 to 2020. Seems like Bob Iger might have not learned anything at all and is again rushing stuff, because Disney+ is now losing subscribers after Mando and they want more content as soon as possible.

literally no one could see this coming. especially those highly paid advisors with their expensive degrees. literally. no one.

right?

I only know there's a Star Wars show but other than that don't know of any exclusive content that would attract and keep the people subscribed.

Maybe Disney doesn't have much confidence in this show so it's being rushed to profit off of it asap. :think:

I paid for Disney+ for a year. I'm almost done with the classics animated canon and outside of that...there isn't really much I wanna watch on the app.

Well Clone Wars S7 is coming out next month but idk how many of u are into that.

Artemis wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 3:46 pm
I paid for Disney+ for a year. I'm almost done with the classics animated canon and outside of that...there isn't really much I wanna watch on the app.
why tho. wasn't there a free trial?

Pratham wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 3:36 am
Artemis wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 3:46 pm
why tho. wasn't there a free trial?
Lol 7 day free trial

guys im so sorry

-Vader

Discount Lynch.