Shazam! Fury of the Gods (2023)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
CaviezelReese wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:07 am
Shazam Fury of the Gods is a great DC movie. I was disappointed that hardly anyone showed up. We had close to thirty people spread out in the Imax on Friday. Film critics' reviews bombed it for no reason.

The critics said this film lacked heart. I don't believe they watched it.
Billy dies
LOL critics not liking a film you enjoy is not them 'review bombing it'. If most critics think it sucks that's just the way it is.

Batfan175 wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:37 am
CaviezelReese wrote:
Shazam Fury of the Gods is a great DC movie. I was disappointed that hardly anyone showed up. We had close to thirty people spread out in the Imax on Friday. Film critics' reviews bombed it for no reason.

Billy dies
LOL critics not liking a film you enjoy is not them 'review bombing it'. If most critics think it sucks that's just the way it is.
The rotten tomatoes critics did review bombed it recently. In movies that get good reviews for pushing political agendas when people want to escape reality for a few hours, Sandberg did something right 87% Audience Score I couldn't believe that more people proceeded to see scream VI without David Arquette and Neve Campbel. I boycotted VI, which should have flopped, not Shazam. Loyalty doesn't seem to be a thing anymore, and what I heard about VI is how stupid it was.

CaviezelReese wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 1:06 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 11:37 am
CaviezelReese wrote:

Billy dies
The rotten tomatoes critics did review bombed it recently. In movies that get good reviews for pushing political agendas when people want to escape reality for a few hours, Sandberg did something right 87% Audience Score I couldn't believe that more people proceeded to see scream VI without David Arquette and Neve Campbel. I boycotted VI, which should have flopped, not Shazam. Loyalty doesn't seem to be a thing anymore, and what I heard about VI is how stupid it was.
LOL you know the audience score can be artificially inflated too, right? What guarantee do you have that the number you see on that website actually reflect real audience responses? None....which is why caring about those scores is just dumb.

A movie that does not get me interested enough to watch it does not deserve my money. I ain't loyal to no commercial studio product.

so this truly was one of the movies of all times.

also i might've had a bit of crush on rachel zegler before realizing she's like 12 years younger than me