Reminiscence (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Great cast. Shitty title.

Ace wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 1:36 pm
Lisa Joy’s Hugh Jackman-Thandie Newton-Rebecca Ferguson sci-fi movie Reminiscence will release on April 16.

https://deadline.com/2020/04/the-batma ... ssion=true
Same date as Transcendence. :twothumbsup:

Seriously, these projects feel eerily similar to me and Jackman typically has horrible taste in scripts.

I’m not surprised Allstar found a new senseless hate bandwagon to join, but it’s worth pointing out Joy’s episode 4 in S2 is one of the best of the entire series and she’s clearly super talented.

Constant negativity is a lame, dude.

-Vader

Jackman's latest project, Bad Education, has been getting some buzz and the trailer was great. Friend of mine read the script and loved it. I am very pumped.

Vader182 wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 3:52 pm
I’m not surprised Allstar found a new senseless hate bandwagon to join, but it’s worth pointing out Joy’s episode 4 in S2 is one of the best of the entire series and she’s clearly super talented.

Constant negativity is a lame, dude.

-Vader
I’m not constantly negative at all. It’s not senseless either, Jackman has typically bad taste in projects.

You're going to pretend you don't post more negative responses on this forum than probably every other member combined? ok

anyway, im cautiously optimistic about this.

-Vader

I do not and when I do I have my reasons it’s not “senseless”. You’re being negative to me right now for no reason, I just noticed the similar release date to Transcendence and made an observation...this forum was hyped for that too lol.

allstar pls, Vader has got a valid point

I don't know I first though about Transcendence when I saw the release date. It's not unnatural to do that when the movie has Nolan ties, big scifi concept, and now has the same release date.

I'm hopeful the project is real good, Lisa Joy is a clear talent, that being said though, she's not infallible. As co-showrunner she deserves her share of the praise when Westworld is good, but also share the blame when it's bad.

radewart wrote:
April 20th, 2020, 6:02 pm
I don't know I first though about Transcendence when I saw the release date.It's not unnatural to do that when the movie has Nolan ties, big scifi concept, and now has the same release date.
Thank you.

Nomis, I don’t really care what you have to say tbh. You’re far too biased to give an objective opinion here. I don’t even mean that as a negative, that’s just the truth. I wouldn’t expect you to take me commenting on your behavior seriously either which I could but I won’t.