Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

ComptonTerry wrote:
Joseph Dazz wrote:http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=91624

THANK YOU GOD :: BEST NEWS SO FAR!!!
WAY MUCH BETTER than that news about reboot TwilightCrap films.

Just stick with John William's score cause it's impossible to replace!
When will people let this go? They aren't going for the Williams score. Get over it.
Then surprise me Hans!!!
Happy!?

Joseph Dazz wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:
When will people let this go? They aren't going for the Williams score. Get over it.
Then surprise me Hans!!!
Happy!?
Yes. Sorry if I sounded like an ass, but people need to learn to let go of the old score. The Williams score will never be forgotten, but it's apart of a different Superman. Nolan and Goyer are reinventing the character all together. They have said this Superman shares no connection to any previous Superman, and I don't see why they would change everything except for the score. Would the old score even suit the reinvented Superman? Williams score was perfect for that interpretation of Superman but it isn't meant for an entirely new one.

Williams score brought out the heroic nature of Superman, I want Zimmer to bring out the sheer power and intensity of Superman. That is Zimmers specialty. He can really make you feel power. His score will be spectacular, but it will be original.

Double win

Hans Zimmer is scoring which means we will never have to suffer through the "Tyler Bates announced as Man of Steel composer" announcement

I'm not hating on Tyler Bates, it's just that his work is utter shit. Try to listen to the Conan score without having the urge to kill yourself.

cchriswake wrote:Double win

Hans Zimmer is scoring which means we will never have to suffer through the "Tyler Bates announced as Man of Steel composer" announcement

I'm not hating on Tyler Bates, it's just that his work is utter shit. Try to listen to the Conan score without having the urge to kill yourself.
Well said.

Hans Zimmer! YEAS!

Gosh I hope Hans Zimmer at least gets close to John Williams iconic theme.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

michael shannon wreaking havoc to some zimmer themes....yes please

cchriswake wrote:Double win
I've never heard a proper bad score. There's scores that aren't memorable, but that's the extent. I must be listening to the right scores. :-D
But now i'm tempted to listen to the conan soundtrack :lol:

Not saying if he will or not, but do you think Nolan should give a nod to Superman in The Dark Knight Rises as a way of helping to promote the Man of Steel and starting to establish a DC movie universe?
This article makes a good case that he shouldn't.
http://comicbook.com/blog/2012/06/24/th ... ouldnt-he/