Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
talli wrote:You're right about that. Waltz was right up there with Heath as the joker...I'm curious to see what he does with his next villain in Water for Elephants...the pics from the set are pretty interesting, he has a real swagger when he walks as opposed to Landa who's like a nerd lol
Sadly, I think Christoph is going to be the only great part in that film, and he's a psycho.

Ugh, I hate Foot-Face and Mutant-Chin.

Right, I would think so too.

But a couple of interviews from set have come back and Waltz is quoted saying he is very impressed with pattinson and that he might get nominated for an oscar.

talli wrote:Right, I would think so too.

But a couple of interviews from set have come back and Waltz is quoted saying he is very impressed with pattinson and that he might get nominated for an oscar.
Bah, he's probably just acting over-sentimental.

talli wrote:Right, I would think so too.

he's just nice to him...

Ray Winstone would be such an ideal Lex Luthor!! If you look at a lot of the representations of Lex in the comics, he comes off as intimidating and overly confident. And he's supposed to be a little on the chubby side. This, and his height play into the whole "intimidating" persona. Ray Winstone would definitely be my dream choice for Lex.

LMAO @ Di Caprio to play Luthor ... I guess I'll even see a guy who will say "If Ledger lived he would have been awesome Luthor" .... I'm sick of people pointing out actors just because they work with Nolan...

the best guy to play Luthor is Billy Zane... he has the looks and the charisma and cockiness that Luthor has... :wave:

RIFA wrote:LMAO @ Di Caprio to play Luthor ... I guess I'll even see a guy who will say "If Ledger lived he would have been awesome Luthor" .... I'm sick of people pointing out actors just because they work with Nolan...

the best guy to play Luthor is Billy Zane... he has the looks and the charisma and cockiness that Luthor has... :wave:
I think people do that because Nolan reuses actors sometimes.

Mark Strong would be awesome in that role. Already bald as well!

Vin Diesel, as Lex, that simple

I could see John Malkovich in the role, potentially.