Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
he looks the part...i was looking at youtube clips of him, couldnt come across anything impressive though
:|

but then again the part doesnt require any kind of interesting acting...thats why superman always was boring, because he's boring to begin with

Gonna have to bone up on Cavill's filmography. Don't know a thing about him, but if word on the Super-street is to be believed, then the Snyder-camp just cast the best actor available (for his age group, because I know Jon Hamm was a popular choice, too).

talli wrote:looks like clark kent here

"I don't like the look of that alien invasion, Lois...think I'll take cover behind this bush..."

talli wrote:he looks the part...i was looking at youtube clips of him, couldnt come across anything impressive though
:|

but then again the part doesnt require any kind of interesting acting...thats why superman always was boring, because he's boring to begin with
He will play Superman not Hamlet. ;)

The Special One wrote:Apparently no one watches The Tudors w/Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Cavill is excellent & I think this is a great casting choice.
I own this series! I was starting to wonder...
I think he did pretty good as Duke of Suffolk. And I hope he's capable of more.

If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

I was hoping for Javier Bardem, but oh well this guy will do. :problem:

James wrote:I was hoping for Javier Bardem, but oh well this guy will do. :problem:

honestly, he looks retarded

Dark Nolan wrote:
James wrote:I was hoping for Javier Bardem, but oh well this guy will do. :problem:

honestly, he looks retarded
I know haha. I was being sarcastic btw