Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
jb nolan wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:Image

:tooexcited:
Great Caesar's Ghost!
I don't think Supes is floating away in this shot. Looks like they reversed to it...he was flying and then as he approached Jor-El (hallucination), he slowed himself down and floated toward his father...

markspark1981 wrote:
jb nolan wrote: Great Caesar's Ghost!
I don't think Supes is floating away in this shot. Looks like they reversed to it...he was flying and then as he approached Jor-El (hallucination), he slowed himself down and floated toward his father...
And is Jor-El behind glass..I see some glare so this could be him getting a glimpse into the future of his son like the comics..."I made it" ... and that's how the film will end...we shall see!

A lot of new shots in the TV spot :shock: :shock:

After watching Iron Man 3 and reading a few of the Star Trek Into Darkness reviews, I think this has a very good chance of being the best of the summer blockbusters.

I just watched the trailer for Superman II, which we could argue this film is 'remaking' (not entirely, but it more or less shows the conflict with Zod and so). Compare:

Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe 4m
however, I am going to see the Zach Synder film @ManofSteelMovie this weekend...bad luck earthlings, patience... peace out , Jor El

:D
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe 4m
however, I am going to see the Zach Synder film @ManofSteelMovie this weekend...bad luck earthlings, patience... peace out , Jor El

ZacH Snyder? WTF Russ? :modesty:

d4mi4n wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:Russell Crowe ‏@russellcrowe 4m

ZacH SYNder lol

nolannolanchrischris wrote:
d4mi4n wrote:
ZacH SYNder lol
Missed it, yeah... :lol: