Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
He comes off like a total douche in some of those Comic-Con photos. Ugh. Whatever, don't listen to me, I'm a Routh fan.

Crazy Eight wrote:He comes off like a total douche in some of those Comic-Con photos. Ugh. Whatever, don't listen to me, I'm a Routh fan.
You're a Routh fan? Image

8-)
Why you lurking my page brah?

Crazy Eight wrote:He comes off like a total douche in some of those Comic-Con photos. Ugh. Whatever, don't listen to me, I'm a Routh fan.
I think Routh was pretty good in the roll and he was better than Cavill for the role of Clark Kent, But Cavill is more close the what I had in mind for Superman.

mastervirgo wrote:
I think Routh was pretty good in the roll and he was better than Cavill for the role of Clark Kent, But Cavill is more close the what I had in mind for Superman.
wait a sec... we have yet to see Cavill as Clark Kent.. hell we have yet to see the man act in The Man of Steel. Where are we getting these presumptions from again? :eh:

cchriswake wrote:
mastervirgo wrote: I think Routh was pretty good in the roll and he was better than Cavill for the role of Clark Kent, But Cavill is more close the what I had in mind for Superman.
wait a sec... we have yet to see Cavill as Clark Kent.. hell we have yet to see the man act in The Man of Steel. Where are we getting these presumptions from again? :eh:
In terms of raw appearance?

-Vader

Crazy Eight wrote:The more I look at that pic, the more I hate the suit. Maybe it's just the lighting, but that scaly look is just yuck.

Now that's a f***ing suit.
You're right, that suit is awesome. But these are different movies after all. I was not expecting anything about Man of Steel to be anything like previous Superman films because that was the biggest problem with Superman Returns.

With Nolan producing it, I believe that Superman is in need of a big change and hopefully turns into something nobody expected. Which turns out to be something GOOD.

Waaah

SuperMan skinned Aquaman