Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I thought Daniel Day-Lewis wasn't interested in doing blockbusters? And is moviehole even reliable?

chee wrote:I thought Daniel Day-Lewis wasn't interested in doing blockbusters? And is moviehole even reliable?

well it doesnt say he is in talks...it says they are interested in him...thats the same thing they said for Viggo. I dont think either man has been approached yet

Ah, okay. I doubt DDL will take it if he's offered, but who wouldn't want to be in a Superman movie.

DDL will be busy with Lincoln. He won't be able to do this.

Daniel Day Lewis in a Zack Snyder film?

Next thing I will find out is Christopher Nolan casting Chris Tucker in one of his films.

rbevanx wrote:Daniel Day Lewis in a Zack Snyder film?

Next thing I will find out is Christopher Nolan casting Chris Tucker in one of his films.
YES PLEASE! I'd love to see both... okay, I'm joking - though I do like Rush Hour and Friday. Hey, I've got nothing wrong with DDL or Viggo in Superman, they're both great actors.

I'm not too fond of this rumour. If he doesn't get cast I won't feel like we've lost an oscar here. I kind of preffer him not to get cast, but to get cast at something better (which he already is). So yeah.

akv1984 wrote:
Pretty much this. :modesty: