Succession (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
heck yes it is

”but since i stan dad i’m alive and well”
💀😭😭😭😭😭

bruh
that final shot tho

that final scene

just the entire fucking season

Nomis wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 7:11 am
bruh
that final shot tho

that final scene

just the entire fucking season
Right.
the moment logan calls for a “blood sacrifice”, deep inside i just knew kendall was going to be tossed out. and the last few minutes were INTENSE as fuck, i just knew it was going to happen the way it did

but in truth, this outcome to me is almost as sad as the one where he’d just accept his fate and take the responsibility for everyone’s fuckups. as much as i craved kendall being able to finally swing back and NOT miss, and the press statement was DELICIOUS, i just found it sad because in a way, this was exactly what logan wants - “killer instincts” and ice cold cruelty. he breaks kendall at the end of season 1 but it’s clear his intentions were always to remodel and groom him as the successor either by proxy, or the one where he snaps and kills him, and then becomes him

he acted super scummy the past few episodes (kinda reminded me of someone going through a manic episode), but he still had, i feel like, the most humanity out of the 4 siblings, and in a way, i hate this ending because it’s a sign those qualities of his may very well be smothered into non-existence
anyway l to the og will now permanently live in the deepest darkest recesses of my subconsciousness thanks hbo and everyone involved in this

That's right, Logan wanted his successor to have that killer instinct. It's what makes him proud of Kendall actually doing that. I actually have no idea how the story will continue. Somehow, to me, it feels as if the story is over.
I really liked Siobhan's character arc in season 2, she was going for it and the look in her eyes in the last scene says it all.

ngl jeremy strong getting an emmy for this has injected some life into my veins and therefore, is by far the best thing to have happened this september

simultaneously shows just how great he is, and how low the bar is this year

yeah it's great that he won, it was a terrific performance

Everyone who didn't watch the 3rd season is legally bound to let me know so i could ban them

Ruth wrote:
December 13th, 2021, 7:20 pm
Everyone who didn't watch the 3rd season is legally bound to let me know so i could ban them
Not me ;)

Only Roman could make manslaughter palatable