Three Thousand Years of Longing (2022)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Ace
Mad Max: Fury Road director George Miller has set his next project: Three Thousand Years Of Longing.

Oscar-winner Miller has penned the script and will direct the original film, whose log-line is being kept under wraps. The movie is said to be unlike anything the filmmaker has done before but I hear it is epic in scope (as implied by its title). Shoot is due to get under way next year.

The feted franchise creator will produce alongside his regular collaborator Doug Mitchell. FilmNation is handling international sales and will launch the big-canvas project for the AFM. CAA will rep North America and China. I hear interest is already sky-high from the small number who have known about the movie.
https://deadline.com/2018/10/george-mil ... 88950/amp/

just became most hyped project

(other than ep IX but you know)

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 9:13 pm

-Vader
lol

Just the title of this is mother fucking amazing

Vader182 wrote:
October 24th, 2018, 9:13 pm

-Vader
whats better mad max or any sw movie since empire?

mad max lol

-Vader

muthafucking IN

also add some (TBD) to the thread title lol

Ace
Idris Elba, Tilda Swinton to Star in George Miller's Epic Love Story 'Three Thousand Years of Longing'
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ ... ic-1154996
Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton have come aboard to star in the new movie project from Mad Max: Fury Road filmmaker George Miller.

The duo are attached although no official deals have been made as the project, Three Thousand Years of Longing, aka Djinn, is not yet set up or has any financing. That could change very quickly in the coming days or weeks as Miller begins to shop the project to studios and financiers timed to next week’s American Film Market.

Details are scarce but the love story is said to involve a genie. It is also unclear who Elba and Swinton are playing.

Bow down to Swinton, the goddess

My god she delivered three amazing and compelling performances in Suspiria, it's unreal.
Last edited by Master Virgo on October 25th, 2018, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spoiler

Nomis wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 4:32 pm
Bow down to Swinton, the goddess

My god she delivered three amazing and compelling performances in Suspiria, it's unreal.
The spoiler game is strong with this one