Pet Sematary (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Louis Creed, his wife Rachel and their two children Gage and Ellie move to a rural home where they are welcomed and enlightened about the eerie 'Pet Sematary' located near their home. After the tragedy of their cat being killed by a truck, Louis resorts to burying it in the mysterious pet cemetery, which is definitely not as it seems, as it proves to the Creeds that sometimes, dead is better.
The remake is directed by Kevin Kölsch and Dennis Widmyer and stars John Lithgow, Jason Clarke and Amy Seimetz. From the novel of Stephen King.

The cast talks the film here.

Ace

Trailer tomorrow

Did anyone see Starry Eyes? Any good?

Ace

I have no interest in this but I dig that poster.

So far this is getting solid reviews, hopefully it stays that way.

I like this Stephen King resurgence in terms of movies.

Saw the 1989 version last night. It wasn't terrible, but there are a lot of things in that movie that has not aged well, and I thought the overall acting was dreadful. In my mind, there's plenty of room for improvement.

BlairCo wrote:
March 17th, 2019, 11:45 pm
Saw the 1989 version last night. It wasn't terrible, but there are a lot of things in that movie that has not aged well, and I thought the overall acting was dreadful. In my mind, there's plenty of room for improvement.
Haha oh definitely. The acting was terrible, the only decent thing about that one is there is still a creepiness to it with the make-up but everything else is pretty bad IMO.

I really hope more of his work gets decent treatment as I’m a big King fan. Too bad about The Dark Tower :lol: