Death on the Nile (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
And a bonus:

Armie Hammer, Letitia Wright, Russell Brand (and Johnny Depp in the last one)... At this pace, why wasn't this directed by Polanski and produced by Weinstein?

Toxic - the franchise.

If you are so touchy about actor's personal lives then what can you expect from studios? Increasingly sanitised safe bets - as if we didn't have enough of them already.

I mean it's so weird the hate consensus on the internet. But atleast for this small community something similar slowly brewing for Nolan should have been a reminder but no. "It's my time to be comfortable and hate."

I'm not an ape with a sticker on my head. Looking forward to this one. :lol:

blackColumn wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 1:52 pm
If you are so touchy about actor's personal lives then what can you expect from studios? Increasingly sanitised safe bets - as if we didn't have enough of them already.

I mean it's so weird the hate consensus on the internet. But atleast for this small community something similar slowly brewing for Nolan should have been a reminder but no. "It's my time to be comfortable and hate."

So brave

blackColumn wrote:
Looking forward to this one.

blackColumn wrote:

Hmm, this fella is LelekPLing you, LelekPL.